Coronavirus Update 🦠
To keep all our patients safe and in an effort to reduce the risk of transmission we have implemented the following steps today in our clinic.
Some of our patients are EXTREMELY vulnerable!
For safety of all
- On arrival, we ask that you clean your hands with the hand sanitiser provided
- We ask ALL Patients to Wear gloves while in clinic. (Just like our team do)
- We are committing to social distancing – we’ve removed every second chair in waiting area. Increasing the distance between everyone in the waiting area
- Expanded waiting areas to outdoors as well
- We ask that Friends and Family to wait Outside clinic – we are happy to help those needing assistance. Parents may accompany the young children being treated
- We ask anyone with flu or cold-like symptoms to postpone your appointment
- Please report any symptoms of cold or flu on arrival
- We have increased the already high level of cleaning and disinfecting of all areas
- Reduced the need for touching door handles and other touch points
These measures designed for your safety, our own safety and the community’s!
These measures have been overwhelmingly welcomed by patients today – THANK YOU! ?
We are committed to doing our bit to reduce the transmission of this virus amongst our community in particular our most vulnerable to whom this may be deadly!
We don’t at all believe this is perfect, we are simply doing our best to keep everyone safe. ?
If you are at all uncomfortable with these measures you are welcome to call ahead to speak to Amber our practice manager or Dr Brenden our Principal Podiatrist.
We realise that this may not be be for everyone and we are happy to recommend other podiatry teams who may better suit your needs. ?