OPEN and ESSENTIAL 😊
We will be open as usual tomorrow!
As many of you know we have taken a lead in the Profession by significantly increasing our already high levels of safety and infection control to keep you our patients safe! But we are now working on MORE!
Health care, which Podiatry is part of, has long been classed as an essential service.
Dr Brenden, our principal Podiatrist and Amber our practice manager have meet today (Sunday) to proactively discuss further increases so that we meet this challenge head on!
More safety changes!
- In addition to this ALL our staff have been required to further update their education undertaking specific Australia Health Department COVID - 19 Infection control which they did on this weekend! All passing the learning and testing process with flying colours! (We are very proud) 🥇
- We will now make more increases to the cleaning of all remaining possible touch points!
- Further Increase the frequency of hand cleaning of admin team members. 🖐🏻
Some of the steps you already now include;
- On arrival we ask that ALL patients clean your hands with the hand sanitiser provided - at our hand sanitising stations - At our entries 🧼
- We ask All Patients to Wear gloves while in clinic. (Just like our team do)
- We are committing to social distancing - we’ve removed every second chair in waiting area. Increasing the distance between everyone in the waiting area 📏
- Expanded waiting areas to outdoors as well 🌳
- We ask that Friends and Family to wait Outside clinic - Our staff are happy to help those needing assistance. 🧑🦽👩🦯👩🦼
- Parents may accompany young children being treated - but unfortunately Not bring other children to the clinic
- We ask anyone with flu or cold-like symptoms to postpone your appointment 🙅
- Our team call ALL patients ahead to discuss their current health status 📞
- Please report any symptoms of cold or flu on arrival
- We have increased the already high level of cleaning and disinfecting of all areas 🧽
- Reduced the need for touching door handles and other touch points - we have a door OPEN policy
- We continue to clean all clinical touch points in treatment rooms between patients - chairs, and clinical benches or treatment trolley
- All clinicians thoroughly clean hands between patient contacts
- We continue to assist you by continued updates here and via text, helping you stay updated with steps and changes
We have always taken a very proactive response, Implementing these before being required to by government authorities
Should any other changes be announced by the NSW government tomorrow we will inform you as early as we can!